Casio G-Shock RANGEMAN Black Digital Mens Bluetooth Watch GPRB1000-1
The Rangeman is one of the newer additions to Casio's popular 'Master of G' collection of highly-durable and high tech...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
The Rangeman is one of the newer additions to Casio's popular 'Master of G' collection of highly-durable and high tech wrist watches. These very impressive time pieces are constructed to withstand the most treacherous environments imaginable. Features such as Mud Resistance, Shock Resistance, and Water Resistance make sure nothing comes close to harming its inner mechanism. A Triple Sensor function allows it to display altitude, barometer, temperature, and compass readings at the touch of a button.
- Black 60.3 x 57.7 x 20.2mm 'Tough' Resin Case
- Black High-Grade Casio Resin Band
- Solar Dial, Negative LCD
- Mud Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Solar powered
- Power Source
Solar powered system (solar-charging system), charging system compatible with wireless chargers (requires device with Type-A USB terminal)
- Low-temperature resistant (–20°C/–4°F)
* Low-temperature resistance guarantees operation of the watch display only. It does not apply to operation of GPS, sensors or other functions.
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- GPS Navigation
Activity logs (up to 20 logs), track display (wide area map/magnified map switching), start-to-destination direct distance, bearing to destination, destination setting from Point Memory recordings, backtrack, activity time measurement, log use status
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Point Memory
Up to 60 sets of point data (time, date, longitude/latitude, altitude, atmospheric pressure, temperature), point icons
- Digital compass
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
60 seconds continuous measurement
Bidirectional calibration and magnetic declination correction
Bearing memory (records and display one set of degree and direction)
Graphical display of north
Auto horizontal compensation
Measuring range: –700 to 10,000 m (–2,300 to 32,800 ft.)
Measuring unit: 1 m (5 ft.)
*Changeover between meters (m) and feet (ft)
Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)
Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)
Atmospheric pressure tendency graph
Barometric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant changes in pressure)
*Changeover between hPa and inHg
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
*Changeover between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Airplane mode
- World time
39 time zones* (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments)
- 4 daily alarms
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no GPS signal reception and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
With GPS use
NORMAL (Intermittent reception): Approx. 33 hours
HIGH RATE (Continuous reception): Approx. 20 hours
*Approx. two months more for non-GPS functions
Without GPS use
Approx. 29 months with the power-saving function* on after full charge
*Power-saving after a certain period in a dark location
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.