Seiko - King Seiko Chrysanthemum Dial Limited Edition 600 Pieces - SJE095
The 1960’s was a decade of unprecedented advances...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
The 1960’s was a decade of unprecedented advances for Seiko, both in terms
of technical development and design creativity.
Alongside Grand Seiko, one other series demonstrated the company's ability to
create beautifully designed & finished mechanical watches with high accuracy.
It was called King Seiko. In addition to its precision, it offered a powerful yet
graceful design that symbolized the high quality of its construction.
Today, after more than half a century, the King Seiko collection is back with
timepieces that showcase the lasting quality of Seiko’s mechanical
The dial showcases the chrysanthemum pattern, central to Japanese culture.
The patterned white dial is based on the chrysanthemum, a flower of great
significance in Japanese culture that represents longevity and rejuvenation.
The auspicious flower is expressed through a pattern of finely intersecting
lines called kiku tsunagi-mon, which, in Japanese, signifies a chrysanthemum
pattern that connects with itself.
Limited edition of 600.
The case back carries the King Seiko name and the same shield
design as the original. Each individually numbered watch’s case
back is also marked with "Limited Edition."
Even with an automatic movement and the addition of a date
window, the new watch retains its slim profile, thanks to
the thinness of Caliber 6L35. The eight- beat- per- second
movement has 26 jewels and a power reserve of 45 hours when
In addition to the stainless steel bracelet, the watch comes
with grey leather strap whose color and texture complement
the patterned dial & enhance the creation’s versatility.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.