Tissot - Heritage Navigator Automatic 160th Anniversary GMT COSC - T0786411603700
THIS WRISTWATCH WAS THE WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATIC...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
THIS WRISTWATCH WAS THE WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATIC TIMEPIECE
TO DISPLAY 24 TIME ZONES
OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED BY COSC
Tissot celebrated its 160th anniversary with a model originally
created in 1953 for the centenary of the brand.
The Tissot Heritage Navigator is the ultimate watch traveler.
Beyond its vintage charm, it is a real tool for the businessman
in modern times with the precision of the automatic chronometer
officially certified by the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres
(COSC) and its multiple time zones. These will also be particularly
useful for organising your video conferences involving participants
from around the world. Once the watch has been set on the country
of your choice, its time zone is indicated by the numbers on the bezel.
This perfectly illustrates the brand values of tradition
with a touch of innovation.
Thickness: 9.6 mm
Width: 43.00 mm
Lugs: 22.00 mm
Case Material: 316L stainless steel case
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
with double-sided antireflective coating
Water resistant: (30 m / 100 ft)
Warranty: 3 Years of Warranty
Automatic, 21 Jewels, ETA 2893-3 Movement
Power reserve of 42 hours
Strap color: Brown
Alligator-style grained cowhide
Buckle: folding clasp with push-buttons
Strap length 6h (mm)
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.