Hamilton - Khaki Aviation Pilot Pioneer Automatic 38mm - H76205530
Inspired by the Model 23, a cutting-edge pocket watch...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Free Shipping inside US
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
100% genuine products
Allowed within 15 days
Inspired by the Model 23, a cutting-edge pocket watch used
by U.S. soldiers during WWII, the Khaki Aviation Pilot Pioneer's
distinctive design is a tribute to Hamilton's aviation and military
heritage. With ultra-legible numerals, cathedral hands and a railway
track outer scale, this 38mm automatic pilot watch has a sporty yet
refined character that's ready to fly.
A three-hand movement with or without a date function and boasting
a superior power reserve of 80 hours, the H-10 appears with intricate
contrasting snail and pearled patterns for the American Classic models
it drives and streamlined surfaces for the pilots’ watches.
Collection: Khaki Aviation
Case size: 38mm
Dial color: Black
Case material: Stainless steel
Lug width: 18mm
Power reserve: 80-hour power reserve
Water Resistance 10 bar (100m)
Open Case Back
Strap type: Calf leather
Buckle type: Pin buckle
Buckle width: 16mm
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.