Hamilton - Ventura Vintage Men in Black Stainless Leather - H24411732
The original Ventura, launched in 1957, made watchmaking...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
The original Ventura, launched in 1957, made watchmaking
history as the world's first electrical, battery powered
watch. With its daring and distinctive design, it quickly
became an icon and a collector's item. Ventura's latest
incarnation is a faithful tribute to the original
and mirrors the pioneering shield shaped celebration
of Mid-Century Modern design.
Featured in Men in Black I (1997), III (2012) & IV (2019).
Worn by Agent J, K & M, played by Will Smith,
Tommy Lee Jones & Tessa Thompson.
Case size: 32,3mm x 50,3mm
Dial color: Black
Case material: Stainless steel
Lug width: 17mm
Lining Tanning: Mineral
Water Resistance: 50m / 164ft
Strap reference: H6002441011
Strap type: Cow leather
Buckle type: Folding clasp
Buckle width: 16mm
Top Denotation: Leather
Top Species: Cow
Top Tanning: Vegetal
Top Imitation: Grained imitation lizard
Lining Species: Cow
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.