Hamilton - Jazzmaster 40 mm Maestro Automatic Sub-Second Date - H42515555
of immaculate timing. The Jazzmaster Maestro...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
of immaculate timing. The Jazzmaster Maestro Small Second plays
the role of conductor, signaling every second separately on its Small
Second display at six o'clock.
Caliber: ETA 2895-2
Case size: 40 mm
Dial color: Silver
Case material: Stainless steel
Lug width: 20 mm
Lining Tanning: Mineral
Power reserve: 50-hour power reserve
Water Resistance: Water Resistance 5 bar (50 m) / 73 psi (164 ft)
Strap reference: H6003251111
Strap type: Calf leather
Strap color: Brown
Buckle type: Pin buckle
Buckle width: 18mm
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.