Maurice Lacroix - AIKON 42 mm Automatic Green Dial SS & Rubber Straps - AI6008-SS00F-630-D
The AIKON’s Easy Strap Exchange...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
The AIKON’s Easy Strap Exchange system has delighted
the model’s wearers for several years. It allows the
owner to easily swap a metal bracelet for a leather
strap, or vice-versa, without the need for tools.
Now, Maurice Lacroix builds upon this versatility
by introducing a new range of straps formed of FKM
rubber. This particular grade of rubber delivers
superior flexibility to regular rubber, augmenting
wearer comfort. In addition, FKM rubber offers
greater wear-resistance and the colour is less
susceptible to fading.
The new rubber straps feature a central row incorporating
a Clous de Paris pattern, replicating the appearance of
the dial motif. Positioned adjacent to this central row
are two recessed channels which line up with the strap
fixings projecting from the case. The straps are offered
in a selection of colours, providing the optimal pairing
for the various dial colours available. All the straps
come supplied with a steel pin buckle and incorporate
the Maurice Lacroix ‘M’ logo.
Case Diameter: 42mm
CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
Water resistance to 20 ATM
Dial: Green sun brushed Clous de Paris
Strap: Stainless steel + Green rubber strap
EASY STRAP EXCHANGE: Yes
BUCKLE: Pin buckle in stainless steel
Movement: Automatic ML115
Hours, minutes and seconds.
Date at 3 o'clock.
Perlage and colimaçon.
Vertical Côtes de Genève and sun brushed on rotor.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.