Frederique Constant - Classic Moon-Phase Manufacture Rose Gold Plated - FC-712MS4H4
the Classics Moonphase Manufacture comes in a balanced...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
the Classics Moonphase Manufacture comes in a balanced
42 mm case diameter and housing the FC-712 movement,
in-house designed, produced, and assembled.
THE WATCHMAKING EXCELLENCE
Fully conceived, developed, produced, assembled, adjusted,
and encased in our workshops in Plan-les-Ouates, Geneva,
Switzerland, the manufacturing process of the Manufacture
collection timepieces requires extensive work.
All the details are executed by hand, mostly, for the pure
pleasure of the connoisseurs of high-quality watchmaking.
Frederique Constant has been conceiving, developing & producing
its in-house Manufacture Calibers since 2004. The first caliber was
the Heart Beat Manufacture, cal. FC-910 with its iconic aperture in
the dial & mainplate at 6 o’clock position. Newer versions of the Heart
Beat Manufacture included various complications followed. In 2008,
the design and development briefing for a second base caliber was
very straight forward: redevelop all components & search to reduce
cost of manufacturing, while at least maintaining the same high-quality
level of the Heart Beat Manufacture calibers.
Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Moon-Phase
Type of Movement
Type of Movement: Automatic
Power Reserve: 38 Hours
Vibrationas per Hour: 28'800 alt/h
Material: Stainless Steel
Color: Rose Gold Plated
Diameter: 42 mm
Thickness: 11.6 mm
Lug Width: 22 mm
Water Resistance: 5 ATM
Indexes: Printed Roman Numerals
Material: Calf Leather with Crocodile Pattern
Buckle: Folding Buckle with Push Buttons
Buckle Width: 18 mm
Strap Width: 22 mm
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.