Frederique Constant - Perpetual Calendar Tourbillon - FC-975DGR4H6
Many dreamed about it, others hoped for it. Not only does it represent...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Many dreamed about it, others hoped for it. Not only does it represent what
Frederique Constant has done best for nearly 35 years, it is an all-important
example of Fine Watchmaking as well. Thanks to its technicality, its beauty
and its precision, not forgetting what has set the manufacture apart from
the very beginning – accessibility.
Available in 18 carat rose gold or steel, this piece is bold. It breaks rules that
were thought to be set in stone. Frederique Constant proves you can design
something truly modern, but enhanced with time-honoured complications.
Then produce and assemble them at the Geneva-based manufacture
and create the most accessible Tourbillon Perpetual Calendar Manufacture
ever made. In the end, succeeding in uniting what some believed would not
be possible and bringing a lively, modern, elegant and accurate timepiece
Functions: Hours, minutes, date, day, month, leap year, 60 seconds tourbillon
Type of movement: Manufacture
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.