Frederique Constant - Slimline Women's Mother of Pearl Diamond Dial - FC-220MPWD1S26B
Frederique Constant is a watch manufacturer...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Frederique Constant is a watch manufacturer based in Plan-les-Ouates,
Geneva, Switzerland. The company is involved in all stages of watch
production, from initial design, to final assembly and quality control.
Each watch is assembled by hand, with the latest equipment and extensive
controls, to ensure maximum quality and durability. The company embraces
innovation to offer creativity and exceptional value.
The Frederique Constant luxury watch line features timepieces that
are timeless and refined. This Slimline Stainless Steel Diamond watch
is an elegant fusion of femininity and craftsmanship resulting in
a graceful ladies' timepiece.
The watch is designed in stainless steel with a date display at 6 o'clock
so you can stay up to date.
The 30mm round case has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and is
water-resistant up to 30 meters. The mother of pearl dial is set with
10 diamond indexes and a 12 o'clock Roman numeral creating a graceful
and illuminating design. The timepiece is crafted with a stainless steel
bracelet that securely fastens to your wrist with a deployment clasp.
Case: Stainless Steel
Diameter: 30 mm
Movement: Swiss Quartz
Crystal: Scratch-Resistant Sapphire
Crown: Cabochon stone set crown
Dial: Mother of Pearl set with 10 Diamonds
Hands: Silver-Tone "Leaf" Style
Roman numeral at 12 o'clock
Date display on the 6 o'clock
Water-resistant up to 30 meters
Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.