Frederique Constant - Stainless Steel Flyback Chronograph Manufacture - FC-760MC4H6
FC-760 complication is inspired by 1930’s Flyback Chronographs...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
FC-760 complication is inspired by 1930’s Flyback Chronographs
and a desire to go beyond a regular chronograph construction.
Whereas the regular chronograph function is used as a stopwatch
to measure time during a specific elapsed interval, with a Flyback,
a user is able to operate the chronograph without resetting it to
zero every time. With the flyback, the chronograph’s hand can
be stopped, reset to zero, and restarted with one push of a button.
This function is essential for timing an elapsed interval of events
An unmistakable characteristic of high-quality chronographs is
a column wheel rotating on bearings to control the three “start,
stop and reset” functions.
In conventional mechanisms, this component has several columns.
In contrast, the caliber FC-760 has no standard-type column wheel,
but a star-shaped one. Together with the operating lever,
which is controlled by the start/stop push-piece, this component
is responsible for the exceptionally smooth operation of the mechanism.
Pressing the push-piece just once starts the timer again from zero.
In this case, the push-piece at 4 o’clock and its associated mechanism
cause three tasks to be performed very quickly one after the other: first,
the clutch is disengaged; secondly, the chronograph is reset to zero
by means of the single-piece hammer, whose sloping surfaces turn the
two zero reset hearts so that the hands position themselves
vertically again; and thirdly, the clutch engages once more as soon
as the push-piece is released. The highly complex sequence of movements
involved in this case proceeds directly from the push-piece
to the clutch lever. This instant type of flyback is another
instance of the unique details of construction of the new caliber FC-760.
Dial window material type: Anti reflective sapphire
Case diameter: 42 millimeters
Band Material: Leather
Band width: 20 millimeters
Band Color: Brown
Dial color: Silver
Bezel material: Steel
Calendar: Date counter at 6 o’clock
Special features: Chronograph
Item weight: 14.4 Ounces
Water resistant depth 30 Meters
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.