Hamilton - Khaki Field Military Mechanical Bronze - H69459530
The original soldier's watch gets an original upgrade with Hamilton's...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
The original soldier's watch gets an original upgrade with Hamilton's
first-ever bronze case. Each Khaki Field Mechanical Bronze has a unique
story that will unfold with each wear as its case develops a distinct
patina over time. Powered by our exclusive hand-wound H-50 movement,
fitted to a titanium case back and matched with a soft brown leather
NATO strap, this authentic 38mm favorite celebrates Hamilton's military
heritage with an eye towards the future. What story will your field
*Each Khaki Field Mechanical Bronze case will develop its own individual
patina based on environmental exposure. Allow the patina to develop for
a unique look. You may use a microfiber cloth to clean the watch.
The H-50 is an exclusive caliber specifically developed for our
handwinding watches. The H-50 is available with or without a date
function and has an extended power reserve of up to 80 hours,
ensuring maximum reliability even when it is not wound for
a few days.
Collection: Khaki Field
Movement: Mechanical (Manual-winding)
Case size: 38mm
Dial color: Black
Case material: Bronze and Titanium
Lug width: 20mm
Power reserve: 80-hour power reserve
Water Resistance: 5 bar (50m)/73 psi (164ft)
Strap type; Nato
Buckle type: Pin buckle
Buckle width: 20mm
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.