Longines - Legend Diver Blue Dial Stainless Date - L37744902
A reinterpretation of a 1960s diver watch, The Longines...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
A reinterpretation of a 1960s diver watch, The Longines Legend Diver
occupies a special place in the brand’s Heritage segment. Symbolic of
the rich heritage of Longines, this range has gradually expanded over
the years. All models retain the spirit and clean lines of the original
timepiece, while being equipped with up-to-date technical features.
Contemporary yet steeped in history, it will beyond a doubt play its
own part in the story of a legendary watch that’s a well-known,
well-loved collector’s piece.
Case: Stainless steel
Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with several layers of
anti-reflective coating on the underside
CASE BACK: Screw-down back
Diameter: 42.00 mm
Lug Distance: 22 mm
Thickness: 12.70 mm
Water-resistant to 30 bar
Internal turning diving flange, Screw-in crown
DIAL COLOUR: Blue
HOUR MARKERS: Painted Arabic numerals and indexes
HANDS: Silvered polished hands
SPECIFICITIES: Swiss Super-LumiNova®
MOVEMENT TYPE: Automatic, Caliber L888
MOVEMENT: Self-winding mechanical,
power reserve of approximately 72 hours
Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds / date
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.