Movado - Bold Fusion 44 mm Chronograph Pale Gold PVD Plated - 3600858
features a gold ion-plated stainless steel
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
features a gold ion-plated stainless steel 44 mm case and a matching link
bracelet for a sleek, minimalist effect. Its rich black dial is framed by
a matching ceramic bezel and boasts our iconic dot motif at 12:00, a date
window, three sub dials and a minute track with gold toned accents.
Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language was founded in
Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur Is recognized with 100 patents
+ 200 awards is in 20 Museums around the world Movado Museum Dial Facts:
Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947.
Horwitt's design is in the permanent collections of MoMA
Dial: Black With Index
Case Diameter: 44.5 mm
Case Material: Pale Yellow Gold PVD-Finished
Crystal Fabrication: K1
Water Resistance: 5 ATM
Movement: Swiss Quartz Chronograph Movement
Strap: Link Bracelet
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.