Movado - Heritage Calendoplan S Diver Automatic Blue Dial & Bezel - 3650136
impressive automatic watch. First introduced in 1950,...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
impressive automatic watch. First introduced in 1950, this
timeless design is inspired by our archives with a modern
It’s exquisite automatic movement is powered by the motion
of your wrist and displayed with an exhibition caseback to
showcase its captivating power.
This timepiece features a deep blue dial housed in a bold
43 mm stainless steel case and unidirectional bezel.
The dial is outfitted with Swiss Super-LumiNova® accents and
a date window. We’ve completed the design with a sleek mesh
bracelet in stainless steel.
Automatic watches do not contain batteries. They are charged
by the movement of your wrist. If the watch is not worn it
will stop running in about 38 hours. To get it started, turn
the crown clockwise about 20-30 times until the second hand
starts moving. You will most likely need to reset the time
Dial: Blue With Index
Case Diameter: 43 mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel And Blue Aluminum
Crystal Fabrication: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 50 meters / 164 feet
Movement: Swiss Automatic Movement
Bracelet: Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.