Movado - Museum Classic Diamond Bezel Mother of Pearl Dial - 0607306
Movado Museum Classic, 28 mm stainless steel...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Free Shipping inside US
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
100% genuine products
Allowed within 15 days
Movado Museum Classic, 28 mm stainless steel case
with 72 diamonds (0.223 t.c.w), white mother-of-pearl
dial and stainless steel mesh bracelet.
Movado means ‘always in motion’ in the Esperanto language
Was founded in Switzerland in 1881 by a 19 year-old entrepreneur
Is recognized with 100 patents + 200 awards
Is in 20 Museums around the world
Movado Museum Dial Facts:
Museum dial was designed by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947
Horwitt's design is in the permanent collections of MoMA
Dial: White Mother-Of-Pearl Museum With Concave Dot
Case Diameter 28 mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel With Diamonds
Crystal Fabrication: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 30 Meters
Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement
Gemstone Type: Diamond
Gemstone Number: 72
Carat weight: 0.223
Strap: Mesh Bracelet
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.