Movado - Museum Classic Mother of Pearl Dial Two-Tone Bracelet - 0607629
Museum Dial Was Designed By Artist Nathan...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Free Shipping inside US
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
100% genuine products
Allowed within 15 days
Museum Dial Was Designed By Artist Nathan George Horwitt In 1947
Horwitt's Design Is In The Permanent Collections Of MoMA
It’s Time You Owned A Masterpiece. The Movado Museum Classic
Is An Icon Of Modern Design, Featured In Museums Worldwide
And Renown For The Elegant Simplicity Of The Dial Defined
By A Single Dot At 12 O’clock, A Design Element That Symbolizes
The Sun At High Noon. In This Style, We’ve Paired A 33mm Case With
A Rose Gold PVD Finish To A White Mother-Of-Pearl Dial And
A Two-Tone Bracelet Of Stainless Steel And Rose Gold PVD.
The Signature Dot And Slender Hands Are Cast In Rose Gold
PVD For A Flawless Finish.
Dial: White Mother-Of-Pearl Museum With Concave Dot
Case Diameter: 33 mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel And Rose Gold PVD
Crystal Fabrication: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 30 Meters
Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement
Strap: Link Bracelet
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.