Movado - Museum Classic 33 mm Mother of Pearl Dial Two-Tone Rose Gold - 0607629
Horwitt's design Is In the...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Horwitt's design Is In the permanent collections of MoMA
It’s time you owned a masterpiece. The Movado Museum Classic
is an icon of modern design, featured in museums worldwide
and renown for the elegant simplicity of the dial defined by
a single dot at 12 o’clock a design element that symbolizes
the sun at high noon.
In this style, we’ve paired a 33 mm case with a rose gold PVD finish
to a white Mother-Of-Pearl dial & a two-tone bracelet of stainless
steel and rose gold PVD.
The signature dot and slender hands are cast In rose gold PVD for
a flawless finish.
Dial: White Mother-Of-Pearl Museum With Concave Dot
Case Diameter: 33 mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel And Rose Gold PVD
Crystal Fabrication: Sapphire
Water Resistance: 30 Meters
Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement
Strap: Link Bracelet
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.