Raymond Weil - Maestro Beatles "Let it Be" Limited Edition - 2215-STC-BEAT4
40 mm Polished stainless steel,...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
40 mm Polished stainless steel, Skeleton movement, Vegan leather
Housed in a 40mm stainless steel case, the “Let it Be” maestro
The Beatles limited edition embodies RAYMOND WEIL’s desire to
return to its musical roots, inspired by the legendary band’s
last album in 1970.
For the first time, the maestro limited edition is adorned with
a skeleton movement, revealed by a subtle, UK-figurative cut-out.
In keeping with the previous “Sergeant Pepper’s” maestro
The Beatles, the light brown nubuck effect strap boasts
FSC-certified vegan material.
A self-winding timepiece with a 38-hour power reserve, created
in celebration of the UK and its legendary band.
The new addition to RAYMOND WEIL Music Icons limited edition
collection, the “Let it Be” maestro The Beatles, symbolizes
the timelessness of a band.
With the official The Beatles logo at 9 o’clock balancing
the RAYMOND WEIL logo at 3 o’clock and the official
The Beatles logo further revealed on the case back.
Movement: Mechanical self-winding skeleton movement
Power reserve: 38 hours
Case material: Polished stainless steel
Case size: 40 mm
Case thickness: 9.2 mm
Case back: Snapped, with smoked sapphire crystal featuring
official The Beatles logo and Limited Edition engraving
Water resistance: 50 meters
Dial: Two-tone dial, anthracite grey/beige.
Opening on the skeleton movement, with the shape of
the United-Kingdom. Nickel plated The Beatles logo
at 9 o'clock and Raymond Weil logo at 3 o'clock
Crown: Polished steel , fluted with RW monogram
Strap: Light brown "Vegan leather" polyurethane strap
Clasp: Steel RW folding clasp & double-push security system
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.