Seiko - 140th Anniversary 1965 Diver’s - Reinterpretation Limited Edition of 6,000 - SPB213
Signature blue and...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
Signature blue and silver-white 140th Anniversary colors, symbolizing
the bright future promised as the sun moves across the sky.
Automatic, caliber 6R35, 24 jewels
21,600 vibrations per hour, Power reserve: approximately 70 hours,
Blue one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
White dial, Date calendar, LumiBrite hands and markers
Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
Screw-down crown and case-back
Case dimensions: Thickness 13.2mm, Diameter 40.5mm, Length 47.6mm
Stainless steel case and bracelet with super-hard coating
Tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender
Water Resistance: Diver’s Watch 200 meters (660 feet).
Follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.