Seiko - 1965 Diver’s Watch Re-interpretation Prospex Automatic - SPB239
Automatic, 21,600 vibrations P/H, Power...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Automatic, 21,600 vibrations P/H, Power reserve 70 hours, 24 jewels, caliber 6R35
Black one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel, Brown dial, Date calendar
LumiBrite hands and markers, Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
on the inner surface, screw-down crown and case-back
Case dimensions: Thickness 13.2mm; Diameter 40.5mm; Length 47.6mm
Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
Brown high-intensity fabric strap, made in Japan with superior flexibility,
but the strength necessary for diving
Additional beige fabric diver’s strap, Water Resistance: Diver’s Watch 200 meters (660 feet). Follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.