Seiko - 1965 Sea Diver's MAS62 Limited Edition of 1,965 - SJE093
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
Seiko’s first diver’s watch is reborn with a new slimline movement.
In 1965, Seiko introduced its & Japan’s, first-ever diver’s watch.
With an automatic movement and water resistance to 150 meters,
the watch proved its reliability when it was used by members of
the Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition from 1966 to 1969.
In the years that followed, Seiko created many other diver’s watches
that, thanks to their high quality and reliability, found favor with
professional divers & adventurers alike. Today, Seiko introduces
a re-creation of the 1965 watch, known to fans as the 62MAS.
The new timepiece’s design and dimensions are virtually identical
to the original, while its specifications are thoroughly up to date.
Caliber Number: 6L37
Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding
Precision: +15 to -10 seconds per day
Power reserve: Approx. 45 hours
Functions: Stop seconds hand function
Stainless steel Case
Screw case back
200m / 660ft diver's
Diameter: 38 mm
Thickness: 12.5 mm
Lug-to-lug: 46.7 mm
Between lugs: 19 mm
Box shaped sapphire crystal
Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
LumiBrite: LumiBrite on hands, index(es) and bezel
Serial number engraved on the case back
Unidirectional rotating bezel
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.