Seiko - 1970's Diver Boutique Exclusive Special Edition - SPB288
who treat life as the...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
who treat life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological excellence and style.
Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping, Prospex
continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch excellence with
recreations & reinterpretations of landmark achievements.
This distinctive Special Edition reimagines Seiko's famed 1970 diver's watch, complete with the iconic case design that revolutionized underwater safety
with a recessed crown creating a built-in crown guard at 4 o'clock.
Crafted of stainless steel with super hard coating, this masterfully updated
design includes a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner
surface, black & rose gold uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel,
and screw-down crown and caseback, as well as a tri-fold push button
release clasp with secure lock & extender.
The patterned blue dial, suggesting the natural beauty of a lagoon,
features a date calendar and LumiBrite hands and markers.
Following ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up to 200 meters.
Movement: Automatic, caliber 6R35, 24 jewels
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Crystal: Curved sapphire
Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating-
-on inner surface
LumiBrite on hands, indexes and bezel
Clasp: Three-fold clasp with secure lock,
push button release with extender
Water Resistance: 200m / 660ft
Thickness: 13.2 ㎜
Diameter: 42.7 ㎜
Length: 46.6 ㎜
Screw case back
Three-fold clasp with secure lock
Unidirectional rotating bezel
Functions:Date display, Stop second hand
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.