Seiko - Brand 100th Anniversary Limited Edition MarineMaster - SJE097
Born of perseverance & hope, the history...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Born of perseverance & hope, the history of the Seiko brand goes back
to the aftermath of the devastating Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923, when
K. Hattori & Co., determined to rebuild, released its 1924 first Seiko branded
Part of a special group of limited editions commemorating this pivotal moment,
this landmark timepiece, part of the first globally launched watch series to bear
the “Marinemaster” name, is available only in a controlled-production run of 1,000
with the serial number engraved on each case back.
Distinguished by its blend of functionality and aesthetics, and featuring the first
see-through screw-down case-back on a Seiko diver’s watch, this superbly
balanced design also includes an elegantly chamfered case and bezel as well as
a flexible double-curved bracelet for a comfortable fit.
Based largely on Seiko’s 1965 diver’s watch, the first made in Japan, this exceptional
timepiece extends the Prospex tradition of celebrating its rich legacy of innovation in
high-intensity timekeeping by re-creating and re-interpreting signature achievements
with today’s finest technology and materials.
Visible beneath the case-back, the new thin, but exceptionally accurate, 26-jewel
6L37 movement beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour, and provides
a power reserve of approximately 45 hours and manual winding capability.
Framed by a uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel, the distinctively patterned
white dial offers LumiBrite hands and markers. As rugged as it is stylish, this premium
diver’s watch, following ISO standards for scuba diving, is crafted of stainless steel
with a durable super-hard coating and features a box-shaped sapphire crystal with
anti-reflective coating on the inner surface, screw-down crown, and a tri-fold push
button release clasp with secure lock and extender.
Packaged in a special collectors’ box. 200 meter Water Resistant.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.