Seiko - Ice Diver U.S. Special Edition 1970 Blue Dial Re-interpretation - SPB263
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Prospex Automatic Diver, 21,600 vibrations per hour
Power reserve 70 hours, 24 jewels, Gray one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel Patterned and gradated blue dial, date calendar, LumiBrite hands and markers
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
Screwdown crown and special edition caseback
Case dimensions: Thickness 13.2mm, Diameter 42.7mm, Length 46.6mm
Stainless steel case and bracelet with super-hard coating
Tri-fold push-button release clasp with secure lock and extender
Water Resistance: Diver’s Watch 200 meters (660 feet).
Follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.