Seiko - King Seiko 1960's Re-Interpretation Brown Sun-Ray Dial - SPB285
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
King Seiko Modern Re-Interpretation. Following last year's successful
recreation of the elegant dress/sport King Seiko of the 1960s, this
distinctive watch re-interprets one of Seiko's most technically
innovative brands, noted for its sleek, dignified angularity.
Exceptionally slender and elegant, with a case thickness of only 10.33 mm.
The clean silver sunray dial features meticulously cut three-dimensional
indices, including a separately carved 12 o'clock marker, while the box
shaped crystal offers anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
Crafted of stainless steel, with the combination of mirror and hairline
finishing characteristic of the original King Seiko, and the King Seiko
crest on caseback & crown. Includes a tri-fold push button release clasp.
Dial: Brown Sun-ray dial
Case Material: Stainless steel, Screw-down case back
CASE DIMENSIONS: Thickness: 10.33mm
Diameter: 37.0mm / Length: 43.62mm
CASE: Stainless steel case with mirror & hairline finishing
CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective
coating on the inner surface
STRAP: Stainless steel bracelet with mirror and hairline finishing
MOVEMENT:24 jewels, Caliber 6R31, 21,600 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 70 hours
WATER RESISTANCE: 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.