Seiko - King Seiko 1960's Re-Interpretation Charcoal Sun-Ray Dial - SPB283
successful recreation of the...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
successful recreation of the elegant dress/sport King Seiko
of the 1960s, this distinctive watch re-interprets one of Seiko's
most technically innovative brands, noted for its sleek,
Exceptionally slender and elegant, with a case thickness
of only 10.33 mm. The clean Charcoal sun-ray dial features
meticulously cut three-dimensional indices, including
a separately carved 12 o'clock marker, while the box
shaped crystal offers anti-reflective coating on the inner
Crafted of stainless steel, with the combination of mirror
and hairline finishing characteristic of the original King Seiko,
and the King Seiko crest on caseback & crown. Includes
a tri-fold push button release clasp.
Dial: Charcoal Sunray dial
Case Material: Stainless steel, Screw-down case back
CASE DIMENSIONS: Thickness: 10.33mm
Diameter: 37.0mm / Length: 43.62mm
CASE: Stainless steel case with mirror & hairline finishing
CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective
coating on the inner surface
STRAP: Stainless steel bracelet with mirror and hairline finishing
MOVEMENT:24 jewels, Caliber 6R31, 21,600 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 70 hours
WATER RESISTANCE: 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.