Seiko - Landmaster 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Compass Bezel - SLA071
to be Seiko’s finest field watch. Limited...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
to be Seiko’s finest field watch. Limited edition of 1,000
With this new Landmaster, a light and comfortable fit is ensured
through a case made of pure titanium, a material with excellent
corrosion resistance, while a super hard coating protects from
The compass ring and rotating bezel, hallmarks of the Landmaster
series, have been given a three-dimensional shape for ease of
operation and legibility. Powering the new Landmaster is the
in-house calibre 8L35, created to withstand harsh environments.
This highly accurate movement was assembled and adjusted by
the skilled craftsmen and women of Shizukuishi.
On the bracelet, an adjuster function allows the user to adjust
the length easily so that the watch can be worn over heavy Arctic
Three-dimensional indexes and thick hands ensure high legibility
even in harsh environments.
Each of the hour markers has a generous coating of Lumibrite,
as do the hands. The sapphire crystal with super clear coating
ensures high legibility from any angle.
The blue gradation dial represents the view from the top of
the Mount Everest. It’s said that at high altitudes in the
mountains, where the air is thin and there is no diffuse
reflection, the sky appears dark even during the daytime.
The dial’s color expresses the way the sky gradually shifts
to dark blue as the climber ascends step by step, as if the
universe can be glimpsed through the sky.
Caliber Number: 8L35
Movement Type: Automatic with manual winding
Power reserve: Approx. 50 hours
Functions: Stop seconds hand function
Date display: Case/Band
Case Material: Titanium (super-hard coating)
Thickness: 12.7 mm
Diameter: 42.0 mm
Lug-to-lug: 50.1 mm
Crystal: Sapphire crystal
Crystal Coating: Super-clear coating
LumiBrite: Lumibrite on hands and index(es)
Distance between lugs: 20 mm
Water Resistance: 200 meters
Magnetic Resistance: 4,800 A/m
Weight: 137 gr.
LIMITED EDITION on the case back
Serial number engraved on the case back
Rotating compass bezel
Three-fold clasp with secure lock
Screw case back
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.