Seiko - Limited Edition GMT Automatic Silver Dial Blue Ceramic Bezel - SPB223
Contemporary angular case...
Please hurry, only 2 left in stock
Contemporary angular case design
Fine mechanical watchmaking from Japan
Automatic GMT with manual winding capability
28,800 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 45 hours
29 jewels, caliber 6R64
Patterned Aitetsu silver dial evoking the traditional Asanoha hemp leaf motif of the Heian Period
Power reserve indicator, Date display, 24-hour GMT hand, LumiBrite hands & markers
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
Screwdown see-through caseback
Case dimensions: Thickness 13.7mm, Diameter 42.2mm, Length 49.2mm
Stainless steel case and bracelet with super-hard coating
Tri-fold push button release clasp
Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.