Seiko - Naomi Uemura Commemorative Diver Limited edition of 1,200 - SLA049
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Reinterpretation of the 1970 diver’s watch used by famed mountain climber the late Naomi Uemura, who would have turned 80 this year
28,800 vibrations per hour, Power reserve: approximately 50 hours
26 jewels High torque caliber 8L35 automatic movement, hand-assembled at the Shizukuishi Watch Studio to withstand high-intensity diving conditions
Deep blues of the dial, bezel and strap inspired by the skies over the mountains scaled on five continents during Uemura’s daring expeditions
Blue one-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
Textured blue dial, Date calendar
LumiBrite hands, markers and bezel
Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
Screw-down crown and case-back
Case dimensions: Thickness –13.0mm; Diameter – 44.0mm; Length – 49.3mm
Stainless steel case and bracelet with super-hard coating and mirror finished accents to evoke the brilliance of ice-capped peaks
Tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender
Additional blue silicone strap included
Water Resistance: Diver’s Watch 200 meters (660 feet). Follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.