Seiko - Presage Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Limited Edition - SPB359
To mark 110 years of watchmaking excellence, Seiko...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
To mark 110 years of watchmaking excellence, Seiko is highlighting
its continuous dedication to evolving technology, as well as diversity,
equality and the sustainable manufacturing necessary to meet
Honoring Seiko's "Laurel," Japan's first wristwatch, this exquisite
Limited Edition, available only in a controlled-production run of 2,500,
with the serial number engraved on each caseback, extends the Presage
tradition of blending precision technology with superior craftsmanship
and design, offering the finest in Japanese mechanical watchmaking
with a uniquely Japanese sense of beauty.
The classic dial, crafted by enamel master Mr. Yokosawa of Fuji Enamel Co.,
reproduces the landmark original with its distinctive layout, carefully
wrought hands, and stylized numbering, including the red 12 markers,
while the elegant case matches its perfect proportions down to its similar,
but updated lugs. The dial also features a date subdial, as well as
a power reserve indicator.
Offering manual winding capability and a power reserve of approximately
45 hours,the 29 jewels automatic movement beats at a frequency of 28,800
vibrations per hour.
Stainless steel case, a box-shaped anti-reflective sapphire crystal,
screw-down case-back, dark brown deerskin strap.
This memorable design comes packaged in a Limited Edition collectors' box.
50 meter Water Resistant.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.