Seiko - PROSPEX 1959 Alpinist Modern Re-interpretation - SPB249
1959 Sport Watch Re-interpretation. Designed for...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
1959 Sport Watch Re-interpretation. Designed for those who treat
life as the ultimate adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every
challenge with technological excellence and style. This extraordinary
timepiece re-interprets the watch that launched a rich legacy of over
60 years of sports watch excellence. Styled to fit contemporary tastes
while evoking a vintage feel, this exceptional watch is as smooth
and refined as the prized 1959 version, but far more powerful.
The blue dial includes the original's mountain-shaped markers
at 12, 6 and 9, ensuring legibility while referring to its
mountaineering inspiration, as well as LumiBrite hands and
markers, a date calendar and a curved sapphire crystal with
anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
Case Diameter: 38mm
CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Sapphire crystal with
anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
DIAL COLOR: Blue
STRAP: Stainless steel
Caliber 6R35, 24 jewels
21,600 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 70 hours
WATER RESISTANCE: 20 bar, 200 meters (660 feet)
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.