Seiko - Prospex 1965 Diver's Black Series Limited Edition - SLA067
1965 Diver's Watch Modern Re-interpretation Black...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
1965 Diver's Watch Modern Re-interpretation Black Series
Limited Edition of 600
Production serial number engraved on case-back
Re-interpretation of Seiko's first diver's watch,
with a thinner, sleeker profile
Automatic with manual winding capability
Black uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel
Black textured dial
Green LumiBrite Pro hands & markers, providing improved
night visibility to professional standards
Screw-down crown and case-back
Packaged in a Limited Edition collectors' box
Caliber: 8L35, 26 jewels
28,800 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 50 hours
Stainless steel case with black hard coating
Dual curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective
coating on the inner surface
200 meters (660 feet), follows ISO
standards & is suitable for scuba diving
DIAL COLOR: Black
STRAP: Black high-intensity Seichu fabric diver's strap
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.