Seiko - Prospex 1970 Diver's Blue Dial Re-Interpretation Limited Edition - SLA063
1970 Diver's Watch...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
1970 Diver's Watch Modern Re-Interpretation Limited Edition
Inspired by the Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights,
with a dial pattern and gradation evoking the changing
colors of the night sky
Limited Edition of 500
Serial number engraved on caseback
Prospex Automatic Diver
Automatic with manual winding capability
The 8L35 movement, hand-assembled at the Shizukuishi watch studio,
provides the enhanced torque necessary for diving
Blue uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel
Blue gradated and patterned dial
LumiBrite hands and markers
Screwdown crown and caseback
Tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock and extender
Packaged in a Limited Edition collectors' box
CASE: Stainless steel case with super-hard coating
CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
DIAL COLOR: Turquoise
STRAP: Stainless steel bracelet with super-hard coating
Additional black silicone strap
28,800 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 50 hours
WATER RESISTANCE: 200 meters (660 feet),
follows ISO standards and is suitable
for scuba diving
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.