Seiko - Prospex Alpinist 1959 Mechanical GMT Black Dial - SPB379
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological
excellence and style. Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity
timekeeping, Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch
excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark achievements.
Inspired by Seiko’s first sports watch, the 1959 Alpinist, this rugged,
yet stylish, watch features the iconic wedge-shaped markers, bold
numerals & stylized hands of the original, along with 24-hour GMT timing.
An upgraded curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective inner coating
adds reliable visibility, while the new inner rotating compass bezel
makes it ideal for hiking and outdoor activities. Framed by a 24-hour
GMT bezel, the classic black dial includes a date calendar, LumiBrite
hands & markers, and a red-tipped GMT hand.
The 24-jewel automatic movement, visible through the see-through screw-down
case-back, beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and offers
an exceptional power reserve of 72 hours, as well as manual winding capability.
Crafted of stainless steel with durable super-hard coating and a secure
screw-down crown, this superb timepiece also features a black calf leather
strap with tri-fold push button release clasp. 200 meter water resistant.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.