Seiko - Prospex Alpinist 1959 Sport Reinterpretation Blue Dial - SPB157
Designed for those who treat life as the...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate
adventure, the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge
with technological excellence and style. Part of a rich
legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping,
Prospex continues to celebrate over 60 years of sports
watch excellence with recreations & reinterpretations
of landmark achievements.
A modern reimagining of Seiko's first sport watch, introduced
in 1959, this distinctive timepiece follows a highly successful
Spring 2019 limited edition and more recent additions to the line.
With a smaller case to fit contemporary tastes while evoking
a vintage feel, this versatile watch features a gradated blue
dial with a calendar & LumiBrite hands & markers, as well as
a curved anti-reflective sapphire crystal.
Automatic with manual winding capability
Gradated blue dial
LumiBrite hands and markers
Tri-fold clasp with push button release
CASE: Stainless steel case
CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Curved sapphire crystal with
anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
DIAL COLOR: Blue
STRAP: Blue leather strap
Caliber 6R35, 24 jewels
21,600 vibrations per hour
Power reserve: approximately 70 hours
WATER RESISTANCE: 200 meters / 660 feet
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.