Seiko - Prospex Automatic Diver’s Re-Interpretation PADI Special Edition - SPB325
Designed for those who treat life as...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Free Shipping inside US
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
100% genuine products
Allowed within 15 days
Designed for those who treat life as the ultimate adventure,
the Seiko Prospex line meets every challenge with technological
excellence and style.
Part of a rich legacy of innovation in high-intensity timekeeping,
Prospex continues to celebrate a long history of sports watch
excellence with recreations and reinterpretations of landmark
achievements. Based on an iconic Seiko design, this Special
Edition automatic diver’s watch celebrates the partnership
between Seiko Prospex and PADI, the world’s leading scuba
diver training organization, displaying the PADI logo on the
black globe-pattern dial.
Re-interpreted with upgraded materials, this exceptional watch
includesa stainless steel case with durable super-hard coating,
and offers vibrant blue dial and bezel accents, a black
uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel in scratch-resistant
ceramic, a screwdown crown and caseback, and a rugged blue silicone
The dial features a date calendar and LumiBrite hands & markers.
Following ISO standards for scuba diving to depths of up
to 200 meters, this exceptional timepiece includes a 24-jewel
automatic movement with a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour,
a power reserve of approximately 70 hours, and
manual winding capability. 200m Water Resistant
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.