Seiko - Prospex Blue Dial & Blue Ceramic Bezel Diver’s Re-Interpretation - SPB321
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Re-interpretation of an iconic design
Automatic, 24 jewel movement, caliber 6R35
Power reserve: approximately 70 hours
21,600 vibrations per hour.
Blue ceramic uni-directional rotating elapsed timing bezel
Gradated blue dial with pressed pattern
Date calendar, LumiBrite hands and markers
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective
coating on the inner surface.
Screw-down crown & case-back
Thickness: 12.9 mm
Diameter: 45 mm
Stainless steel case & bracelet with super hard coating
Tri-fold push button release clasp with secure lock & extender
Water Resistance: Diver’s Watch 200 meters (660 feet)
Follows ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.