Seiko - Prospex ‘Mystic Forest’ Alpinist Boutique Exclusive - SPB289
This timepiece is only available from selected Seiko boutiques...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
This timepiece is only available from selected Seiko boutiques worldwide
Inspired by the almost mysterious and magical mountain forests, this watch
style and shape recreates the original Seiko ‘Alpinist,’ first launched
in 1959 exclusively in the Japanese market for Japanese ‘Yama-otoko’
mountain men, to be reliable in treacherous terrain.
Designed for practicality, this latest version is powered by the Automatic
6R movement with highly visible lumibrite on the dial and hands – easy to
see in any light – and 200m water resistance.
Prospex is a combination of the words ‘Professional’ and ‘Specifications.’
These timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable within
extreme or everyday environments, for experts, sports lovers and adventure
Movement: Calibre 6R35, Automatic
Power Reserve: 70 Hours
Watch Case: Stainless Steel
Case Thickness: 12.9mm
Case Diameter: 38.0mm
Case Length: 46.2mm
Lug Width: 19.0mm
Dial Colour: Green
LumiBrite: Lumibrite on hands & indexes
Clasp: Three-fold clasp with push button release
Strap/Bracelet: Stainless Steel
Water Resistance: 20 bar
Crystal Coating: Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
Crystal Type: Curved Sapphire Crystal
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.