Seiko - Prospex Speedtimer Solar Chronograph - SSC813
Design inspired by Seiko’s first precision chronographs,...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Design inspired by Seiko’s first precision chronographs,
developed for international sporting competitions in 1964
Powered by light energy - no battery change required
6-month power reserve once fully charged
Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes of elapsed time
in 1/5-second increments with split time measurement function
White dial with sand-blasted texture and black subdials
Beige LumiBrite hands and markers
Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
Black tachymeter bezel
Case diameter: 39.0mm
Stainless steel case and bracelet
Tri-fold push button release clasp
Water-resistant to 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.