Seiko - Watchmaking 110th Anniversary GMT Limited Edition - SPB409
dedication to evolving technology, as...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
dedication to evolving technology, as well as diversity, equality & the sustainable
manufacturing necessary to meet environmental challenges.
This distinctive Limited Edition, available only in a controlled-production run of 3,000
was inspired by Seiko’s first sports watch, the 1959 Alpinist.
The dial features the iconic wedge-shaped markers, bold numerals and stylized hands
of the original, along with 24-hour GMT timing.
An upgraded curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective inner coating adds reliable
visibility, while the inner rotating compass bezel makes it ideal for hiking & outdoor
activities. Framed by a 24-hour GMT bezel, the white sun-ray dial with distinctive blue
and red accents includes a date calendar, LumiBrite hands & markers and a GMT hand.
The 24-jewel automatic movement, visible through the see-through screw-down case-
back, beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and offers an exceptional power
reserve of 72 hours, as well as manual winding capability.
Crafted of stainless steel with durable super-hard coating and a secure screw-down
crown, this superb timepiece also comes with an additional dark brown sustainable
leather strap, certified by the Leather Working Group, and both bracelet and strap
include a tri-fold push button release clasp.
Packaged in a white 110th Anniversary Limited Edition collector’s box.
100 meter Water Resistant.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.