Seiko - Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Limited Edition - SPB401
To mark 110 years of watchmaking excellence,...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
To mark 110 years of watchmaking excellence, Seiko is highlighting
its continuous dedication to evolving technology, as well as diversity,
equality & the sustainable manufacturing necessary to meet
Part of a collection celebrating traditional Japanese crafts, this
exquisite Limited Edition, available only in a controlled-production
run of 1,500, extends the Presage tradition of blending precision
technology with superior craftsmanship and design, offering the
finest in Japanese mechanical watchmaking with a uniquely
Japanese sense of beauty.
Honoring enamel artistry, this elegant watch features a hand-crafted
pure white enamel dial, ensuring a long-lasting finish while echoing
the dial of the 1913 Laurel, Seiko’s – and Japan’s – first wristwatch,
with the stylized Arabic numerals & red 12 o’clock index of the original,
as well as a date sub-dial & power reserve indicator.
Visible through the scre-wdown, see-through case-back, the 29-jewel
automatic movement beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour,
with a power reserve of 45 hours and manual winding capability.
In stainless steel, with super-hard coating, this exceptional design
includes a dual curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
on the inner surface, tri-fold push button release clasp, and a dark
brown sustainable leather strap, certified by the Leather Working Group
(LWG). Packaged in a Limited Edition collectors’ box. 100 meter Water
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.