Seiko - Watchmaking 110th Anniversary Limited Edition - SPB413
To mark 110 years of...
Please hurry, only 0 left in stock
To mark 110 years of watchmaking excellence, Seiko is highlighting
its continuous dedication to evolving technology, as well as diversity,
equality & the sustainable manufacturing necessary to meet environmental
Part of a collection celebrating the fresh look of contemporary
Japanese design, this coolly angular Limited Edition is available
only in a controlled production run of 2,000. The clean white
gloss-finished dial features the Presage Sharp-Edged Series’
Asanoha hemp-leaf motif, a symbol of growth and prosperity dating
to the Heian Period (794-1185 AD).
Visible through the screw-down, see-through case-back,
the 24-jewel automatic movement beats at a frequency
of 21,600 vibrations per hour, with an exceptional
power reserve of 72 hours & manual winding capability.
Crafted of stainless steel, this sophisticated timepiece
also offers a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
on the inner surface, secure screw-down crown, and a dark
brown sustainable leather strap, certified by the Leather
Working Group (LWG), with tri-fold push button release
clasp. 100 meter Water Resistant
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.