Tag Heuer - Aquaracer 40 mm Solargraph Titanium Date - WBP1180.BF0000
Integrating the Solargraph...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
Integrating the Solargraph technology, a solar-powered movement,
this 40mm TAG Heuer Aquaracer Professional 200 presents a light,
tapered design with heavy-duty titanium grade 2 to ensure maximal
robustness and versatility in extreme conditions. The perfect
companion for all sports and nature lovers.
THE WATCH TO WEAR OUTDOORS
The subtle polar blue color touches - an iconic evocation of
the northern lights which illuminates the nights in the Arctic
Circle - on the sunray brushed black dial bring out the watch’s
pressure-proof full sandblasted titanium grade 2 build.
THE SUN RUNS THE GAME
Using any source of light, the sun’s limitless energy source,
and any artificial light source, the new Solargraph Calibre
provides uninterrupted power for exceptional performances
day & night.
Resilient under extreme pressure, the three-row, full sandblasted
titanium grade 2 bracelet and matching folding clasp with comfort
extension link blends timeless style and reliability.
Size: 40 mm
Water resistance: 200 m
Bezel: Turning Bezel Titanium
Crown: Screw-down Steel
Caseback: Sapphire - Titanium grade 2
Buckle: Folding Clasp Push-Buttons -
Sand Blasted Titanium grade 2
Finishing: Sun-ray Brushed
Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.