U-Boat - Chimera 46 mm Green SS - 8529
There are watches that seem, from the first...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
There are watches that seem, from the first movements of their hands,
destined to become icons. 500 piece limited edition watch with 46mm
steel case, laser cut dial with second and 24 hour hands in green color.
Swiss automatic mechanical processed and modified according
to U-BOAT specifics. Custom skeletonized rotor.
28,800 BpH (4 Hz) frequency. 41 hours power reserve.
26 jewels (rubies)
hours, minutes, seconds, date, 24h.
AISI 316L stainless steel, 46 mm diameter. Bezel and caseback held
together by external ties in the form of specific screws with a custom
head type bound to the caseback. An external oversized crown cap
for an easier grasp, with a system to keep it attached to the carrure,
secured at 9 o'clock (crown-securing patented system).
firmly held in place by 5 screws secured on the bezel. U shaped view
on movement covered by a clear flat sapphire glass.
dual-layer dial. Upper layer made in matte black metal.
Laser cut numbers, indices and counters; lower layer
in brushed metal.
hour and minute hands made out of thin laser-cut metal on
a hand-painted and hand brushed surface; second hand and
24 hour hand, painted green.
high-quality domed sapphire glass treated with anti-reflective
coating. Lower one in sapphire glass as well.
laser-cut leather in black aged through natural process.
Made in Tuscany by expert craftsmen with a thorough
process of leather and materials selection, then completely
manufactured in Italy. Seams in waxed cotton.
Strap: ref. 8764/Z
Steel tongue buckle
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.