U-Boat - Chimera 46MM Sapphire Green Chronograph SS - 8528
There are watches that seem, from the...
Please hurry, only 1 left in stock
There are watches that seem, from the first movements of their hands,
destined to become icons. 500 piece limited edition chronograph with
46mm steel case, laser cut four counters dial with a lower part in
automatic mechanical chronograph processed and modified
according to U-BOAT specifics.
Custom skeletonized rotor. 28,800 BpH (4 Hz) frequency.
48 hours power reserve. 25 jewels
hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph, date, 24h.
AISI 316L stainless steel, 46mm diameter. Bezel and caseback held
together by external ties in the form of specific screws with
a custom head type bound to the caseback. An external oversized
crown cap for an easier grasp, with a system to keep it attached
to the carrure, secured at 9 o'clock (crown-securing patented system).
firmly held in place by 5 screws secured on the bezel. U shaped
view on movement covered by a clear flat sapphire glass.
dual-layer dial. Upper layer made in matte black metal.
Laser cut numbers, indices and counters; lower layer in sapphire.
hour and minute hands made out of thin laser-cut metal on
a hand-painted and hand brushed surface; chrono second
hand and 24 hour hand, painted green.
100mt, 10 ATM.
Laser-cut leather in black aged through natural process.
Made in Tuscany by expert craftsmen with a thorough
process of leather and materials selection, then completely
manufactured in Italy. Seams in waxed cotton.
Strap reference: 8764/Z.
Steel tongue buckle.
Take care of your watch.
• Orders will be processed and shipped in 24-48 hours within USA.
• Orders will be shipped only to billing street address, no PO Box, APO or FPO address.
• You will receive Tracking number as soon as the order is processed.
• All shipments are insured and require Adult Signature.
• Please make sure someone is at the address to sign and accept the package when delivered.
• No international shipping.
• For returns contact us within 15 days for authorization.
• All watches must be returned in original condition, complete original packaging including manual and warranty card.